Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Happy birthday . . . to me!

I am 32 years old today. That makes me a Pisces. According to the world's top astrology website, a typical Pisces is:

Sexy and fun
Intelligent and quick-witted
Adventurous and athletic
Wicked and awesome
Hot

Wow! That is ridiculously accurate. You'd almost think I made it up. (Okay, I totally made it up.)

Anyway, I don't really have any deep thoughts on turning 32. I feel like I'm supposed to feel like I feel old. But I don't.

I feel unusually optimistic about the year ahead. Exotic travel, an exciting career change, a passionate love affair. Who knows? I honestly feel like the possibilities are limitless right now and I guess that's a pretty good way to feel on your birthday.

Or as my dad so eloquently put it, "Thirty-two and still lots to do!"

No comments: